domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010




We sign our cards with letters BFFYouve got a million ways to make me laughYou lookin for me is not my backThen, well you aroundYou know the secrects I could never sayAnd when Im quiet you break through my shellI do not feel the need to revel yellCuz keep your feet on the ground
Youre a true friendYoure here till the endYou pull me asideWhen somethin is not rightTalk to me nowAnd in the night till its alright againYoure a true friendYou dont get angry when I change the plansSomehow youll never have a second chanceDo not they say "I told you" when Im wrong againIm so lucky that I found ...
A true friendYoure here till the endYou pull me aside when somethin is not rightTalk to me now and into the nightIn his new alrightTrue friends will go to the ends of the earth until they findthe things you needFriends hang through the ups and downs ofcuz theyve had someone to believe in
A true friendYoure here till the endYou pull me aside when something is not rightTalk to me now and into the nightThere is no need to pretendOohYoure a true friendyoure here till the endyou pull me aside when something is not rightTalk to me now and into the nightIn his new alrightYoure a true friendYoure a true friendYoure a true friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario